Booktag: Reading Habits

I found this booktag about reading habits, so, because it's quite short and qucik to do, here are mine:

Reading at home or everywhere?
I tend to read on the train or bus to work/uni/wherever, even in planes, but I honestly prefer to read at home. I also like to read in bed. I can read pretty much anywhere.
 
Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark, but I'll take the random piece of paper/bus card when a bookmark is unavailable. Anything except folding the corners of pages. It's a pet peeve. 

Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
Sometimes I have to stop reading: it's either that or missing my stop. Although I have missed bus stops because I was reading.

Do you eat or drink while reading?
Usually, no, but I do enjoy a cup of tea or hot chocolate while reading.

Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
On the train, I normally listen to music while I read, basically to keep external sounds from distracting me. Sometimes it's the music that distracts me, but it only happens if I'm not enjoying the book.

One book at a time or several at once?
I prefer to read one at a time. 

Reading out loud or silently in your head?
In my head, always. I only enjoy reading out loud when it's others doing it, as long as they're doing it right (so many people can't read out loud...).

Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Sometimes, towards the middle of the novel, I might read the last line of the book. But, as a general rule, I read the whole thing. 

Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keeping it like new, of course! Seriously, what's wrong with you?

Do you write in your books?
Nope. I have only underlined textbooks, and with pencil, so I could erase it.

E-book or paper book?
Paper books whenever possible, but I'll admit that e-books are really practical, especially for books that are more than 400 pages, ergo, heavy.

Comentaris