Top Ten Tuesday - #10 More Characters I'd Dress Up As (from movies, manga, and other media)

Last week, as I made a list of book characters I'd like to dress up as, a lot of characters from TV series, movies, and manga came to mind, so I decided to do another top ten list. It's a bit mixed up, but I tried to keep it as equilibrated as possible. Also, I'm not including characters based on books.

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html


#1 Yukari Hayasaka from Paradise Kiss - obviously. I'd looooove to do the blue dress from the catwalk, but there are a couple others that are pretty amazing.

#2 Merida from Brave - of all the Disney princesses, this one, no doubt. She has a bow and rides horseback! And crazy hair!

#3 Magenta from The Rocky Horror Picture Show - because I also want to do the Time Warp again.

#4 Zero from The Grand Budapest Hotel - a genderbender version of the Lobby Boy, why not? (Other than the fact that I'm not particularly flat-chested nor dark-skinned, I mean).

#5 Umi from Magic Knight Rayearth - for various reasons, the main one being that she's my favorite character from that manga. Also, we have the same name.

#6 Odile, the Black Swan from Swan Lake - like most girls, I took ballet classes as a kid, and I loved it. Actually, whenever I have the chance, I love going to live performances. Actually, I'd love to take some classes again but my feet are kaputt.

#7 Takiko Okuda from Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden - I found the prequel much more interesting, somehow, mainly because of its main characters.

#8 Padmé Amidala from the new Star Wars trilogy - like with Effie, the possibilities are so many and so bright and big and complicated!

#9 Fiona from Shrek - the badass princess. (And I'm kind of cheating with this one because Shrek was actually based off a book).

#10 The Song card from Card Captor Sakura - I think I might have not made myself clear with the crazy dresses thing.



BONUS ROUND
#11 Anything designed by either CLAMP or Ai Yazawa. In case it wasn't already obvious.

Comentaris