IMH #3

It's been a while since I did one of these. Actually, since 2011. I've bought quite a few books and I even won a contest and the prize was... 50 books! I got an e-book as a Christmas present and I stopped buying so many material books (as in the traditional definition of book), but I downloaded a couple of books, some of which I already reviewed. So, because I kind of lost track of every single book I bought, I'll do what I can but I'll mainly stick to my most recent purchases and only fiction. 

E-books

  • 1Q84 - Haruki Murakami
  • Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
  • Awoken - Serra Elinsen
  • Cinder - Marissa Meyer
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor
  • Days of Blood and Starlight - Laini Taylor
  • Eighty Days Trilogy - Vina Jackson
  • Goddess of the Sea - P.C. Cast
  • Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door -  Stephanie Perkins
  • Naked - Raine Miller
  • Obsidian, Onyx, and Opal from the Lux Saga - Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Edelstein Trilogie - Kerstin Gier
  • The Brothers Karamazov - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • The Duff - Kody Keplinger
  • Decameron - Boccaccio
  • Divine Comedy - Dante Alighieri

Paper books

  • Percy Jackson series - Rick Riordan
  • The Old Man and the Sea - Ernest Hemingway
  • Notre-Dame de Paris - Victor Hugo
  • A Streetcar Named Desire - Tennessee Williams
  • Il servitore di due Padroni - Carlo Goldoni
  • American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis
  • The Color Purple - Alice Walker
  • La vieja sirena - José Luis Sampedro
  • Die dunkle Seite der Liebe - Rafik Schami
  • Pandora im Kongo - Albert Sánchez Piñol
  • Gefährliche Liebe - Haruki Murakami

Manga
  • Magic Knight Rayearth (German edition, 1 volume containing the whole series)
  • Sailor V (German edition, 2 volumes)

 Yeah, I need to stop...

Comentaris

Entrades populars