diumenge, 27 de novembre de 2011

Music meme

Because Julie LaParditte tagged me in Facebook, now I have to do it (not really, but I need a break from my boring German homework. Seriously, how come they chose such a boring book?)


Using ONLY SONG TITLES from ONE artist, cleverly answer these questions:

ADDITIONAL RULE:
You cannot use the same artist/band I did, or duplicate song titles even if they were performed by another artist.
Make sure you send a copy to the person who sent you this. (AND don't use one from someone else)


My artist/band is: Jewel

1. Are you a male or female: Stronger woman

2. Describe yourself: Life uncommon

3. How do you feel about yourself: Words get in the way

4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: No more heartaches

5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: No good in goodbye

6. Describe your current location: 1000 miles away

7. Describe where you want to be: Where you are

8. Your Friends are: Doin' fine

9. Your favourite colour is: Fading

10. You know that: Love is a garden

11. What’s the weather like: Good day

13. What is life to you: Sometimes it be that way

14. What is the best advice you have to give: Love me, just leave me alone

15. If you could change your name what would it be: Emily



Twitter Goodreads