New Year's Resolutions for 2011
Let's check last year's New Year's Resolutions list. The blue ones are the ones I accomplished. The ones in green mean "well, kind of". Red stands for "mission: impossible", and those left in black can be undestood as "didn't even try".
- quit eating chocolate between meals
- lose those extra kilos
- go do any type of physical activity other than running to catch the bus
- study German and Russian seriously
- stop falling in love with Daniel-Cleaver-type of guys
- stop giving into temptation everytime I go to a bookshop
- save up enough money to travel
- hand in my translations for Farrés on time
- learn to walk properly on high heels and not break a leg
- take certain things -and people- less seriously
- take certain other things -and maybe even people- more seriously
- change my repertoire of CDs for the car
- keep my room tidy for at least one week (in which I'm supposed to be living in the room: this doesn't apply to days I'm away)
- write and draw more
- go to the movies more often, or at least watch the DVDs we have at home
- finish my degree without getting my psychological health damaged in the process
- find a new aim for after my graduation
I'm going to set myself only five goals for 2011:
- Learn not to worry about things and people that are not worth being worried about.
- Wake up when the alarm rings for the first time, not the fifth.
- Make it on time.
- Enjoy the little pleasures of life with people I love and more regularly. This includes last year's "go to the movies", "read, draw and write more", etc.
- Seriously, I have to change my repertoire of car CDs.
May 2011 bring you all a lot of love, luck and happiness, and less corny entries.