dilluns, 20 de setembre de 2010

[Freaky stuff] Bobobobs

Lately I've found out that certain companies that licence cartoons for American TVs, such as 4Kids Entertainment or DIC, among others, have this nice little habit of americanizing everything they touch. They basically do that with Japanese anime, as far as I know, but tonight I found this. I don't know who's responsible for it, but it's worth seeing.

Fellow Catalans wherever you are reading this (supposing you are), please pretend that what I'm going to show you tonight never existed.


The original:


I know there are versions without the voice off narrator in Spanish out there in Youtube, but I found it funny that they never dubbed that, especially in TeleEsperanzaMadrid.

The disgrace:


Italia... tu quoque, filia mea?


Oh, and there's even a Dutch version!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Delfín Hasta el Fin dixit.

The late 1980's and early 1990's were dangerous. No wonder I write this blog.

The ending song is pretty cool and people don't seem to remember it. (We didn't sing a "dirty" version of it in school, that's probably why).



Any questions? (APM?)

Twitter Goodreads