Meme

I was "unlucky" enought to read Laura's blog, therefore I'm obliged to complete this meme, so there it goes:

Three names I go by
1. Mar (and variations)
2. Probeta (and variations)
3. Nerina Plaerdemavida Xodes (Nerina or Neri for short)

Three jobs I have had in my life
1. Teacher
2. Web-Site Manager
3. Text Corrector

Three Places I have lived
1. Barcelona (Catalunya, Spain)
2. Saarbrücken (Saarland, Germany)
3. Monterrey (Nuevo León, México)

Three places I have been
1. Austria
2. Switzerland
3. Czech Republic

Three places I plan to visit in future
1. Japan
2. Russia
3. More of Germany

Three favorite beverages
1. Water
2. Coffee
3. Cacaolat

Three of my favorite foods
1. Chocolate
2. Pizza with a looooooooot of cheese
3. Peaches

Three of my favorite colors
1. Purple
2. Blue
3. Black

Three Things that are always by my side
1. iPod
2. Mobile phone
3. Keys

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Finishing my studies
2. Travelling more
3. ...

Comentaris

mairey ha dit…
I miss you...